Episode I: A Galaxy Far Far Away.
Oh HAI, i didnt see you there. My name is darthrasberry321 but people call me darthrasberry. I bet your thinking....."THATS AN AWESOME NAME!, HOW DID YOU COME UP WITH THAT?!?" Well let me tell you young one, at the time the force was strong with this one so I came up with two of my favorite words. Darth and Raspberry, and combined them together. From here on I will be blogging about everything Star Wars, believe it, and also believe that I am not typing with my fingers, i am using the force to type for me.
I've decided to dedicate my first blog about the world of Star Wars and how much of an impact it made on mankind. Star Wars (believe it or not) is the greatest thing thats ever happened to this place called Earth. I think everyone in this planet are familiar with Star Wars. If you've never seen Star Wars, then your missing out on life. Star Wars became a world wide phenomenon after its first movie, released 1977. At the time that movie was greatest, nothing else was like it, it was very original and after its released it has changed humans and the film industry forever. Star Wars was like, the James Cameron Avatar of this generation. BTW Star Wars is better than Avatar, like WTH is this Avatar movie anyways, Star Wars is also better than Harry Potter, Lord of The Rings, James Bond, and if anyone says Twilight is better than Star Wars i will force choke you legit.
Not only is Star Wars on the big screen, but theres also t.v shows, books, action figures, LEGO EVEN, comics, graphic novels and even video games. Its everywhere, I remember floating my way into Chapters and they had a whole aisle just dedicated to Star Wars. The world of Star Wars and all of its people and things are just awesome. You can't get anymore badass than Darth Vader or be more wise than Yoda. Every single character is very likable and there is not one character in Star Wars that you will hate. But what I personally think what makes Star Wars the greatest is not only its enviroment and characters, but the storyline. Star Wars is all about family. I don't wanna spoil it for those who haven't seen it, but Star Wars is all about family, from beginning to end. I personally think family is most important, nothing is more important that family. It touched me and it has made me cry. I shed a tear. I'm sorry, I couldn't cry at all at The Notebook or Toy Story 3, i cried my eyes out on Star Wars.
Going back to when I said Star Wars has impacted mankind so much, I meant it in a good way. Take for example Grand Theft Auto the video game, watching Star Wars isn't gonna make you kill someone, its gonna wanna make you become someone like me, a total Star Wars geek. Star Wars is also a movie with tons of memorable quotes, classic ones like "Vader Luke, I am your father!" and "Leia I love you!/ Solo I know...". Star Wars has made a significant impact on the world, I can't even stress that enough. There have been so many parodies and such, its crazy. Family Guy has episodes and even DVD movies dedicated to Star Wars. Also, ever seen crazy Star Wars kid on Youtube?
When you think about it, Star Wars is somehow like the internet, how its changed mankind. Not only is Star Wars LITERALLY EVERYWHERE WOW. But its just an amazing storyline and series. It became a worldwide pop culture phenomenon. Everything is amazing in Star Wars, the characters, story, the world. From the lightsabers and force pushing, to the intense storyline, and to the very likable characters. Star Wars is definetely a movie series you shouldn't miss out.

I actually haven't seen all the Star Wars movies because it's not really my kind of film, but I may consider giving it a try after reading your post. You make some pretty valid points about the morals in the story and I like your wrting style-good work.
ReplyDelete