Monday, February 28, 2011

The Ipad2

Apple iPad 2 rumors has announced a much better display for the next generation of ipad model for some time now. There’s some good evidence to point that the new iPad 2 display may double up the number of pixels from 1024X768 to 2048X1536. So thats a great improvement for the ipad2.


Apple will quadruple the iPads native resolution as it did when it introduced iPhone 4 as a matter of fact. resulting in a very high resolution display with a pixel density somewhere around 260 ppi, short of the Retina display that they have on the iphon4 status, but still higher than most high end smartphones that’s for sure.


well, I guess Apple is aiming high with the new ipad2 and i do like themore advanced resolution that they have to offer to the next generation of models of ipads

4 comments:

  1. It's cool that the iPad 2 is going to have a higher resolution making things much more crisp and such. Next time you do a blog post, I suggest you add a picture or two and do the spellcheck just in case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post, and I think apple is always making improvements to their products, whether big or small.
    Overall, I agree with shades that adding a picture might help just to add to your post, and also possibly talking about the prices because I think everyone knows that almost anything apple sells is fairly expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the ipad is be a great innovation from apple and that the ipad 2 will be even better (hopefully). I would like to see some photos of the new ipad and would like to also know about the camera and if it is even better than the orginal camera, or mabey an overveiw video of the ipad 2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a awesome post, and i think apple made a smart decision with making a ipad2

    ReplyDelete

All comments must conform to Cawthra's code of student behaviour; no offensive language will be tolerated.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.