AIGHT, My first blog.... sooooo exciting.
What's better than Nintendo 64 as my first topic, or not. I got my first gaming console back in 2005-ish, a Nintendo 64 from my cousin. In my honest opinion the game's WERE amazing, i would find the picture of the game i was looking for on the game cartridge's (...Fail), then smack it into the console and play one of the best classics ever, Mario kart or Jame's Bond! YEEA... No. But like i said, the game WERE amazing... now they are gerb... GERRRB! Well that is just my opinion, when i hear people saying they still like the game im just like, uhhhh dissapointing, the game has a resolution of like 10 pixels, but what ever if you want to play it go for it...
I do think that the graphic's is horrible on the Nintendo 64 and that there are new consoles that have better resolution and pixel. Even though the Nintendo 64 is getting old some people still own and play on there Nintendo 64. In my opinion I like still playing on the Nintendo 64 because it is interesting and the games are fun to play.
ReplyDelete