Creativity.We can express creative motion by 30 different colours of crayon, marker, construction paper, pipe cleaner, pom poms and other art supply. With this we can express our thoughts and imagination about our own world. Singers express their feelings by singing. Singing is how they talk and describe in their story to us. Musicians pour out their soul to share their feelings and to interact with one of us. Writers write about the story they want to share.
But if all feelings and emotions can be expressed in words, then why is there art? Why is it there a necessity for us to show visually on paper or some kind of format.
We are creative everyday.
Some people may use media to portray their thoughts on a certain issue. They use creativity to share and devote other people to do the same. I just want to say that, creativity is a way to express beyond our box.
"So let your simple thought be illustrated through your talent with your creativity!"
Aww, this is a short little blog, but made me smile. (: I myself try to be as creative as possible, may it be the way I dress, the songs I sing, or the stories I write, there are many ways to express your creativity beyond words, yes. Using your talents are a great way to be passionate and show creativity. When I was younger I thought being creative was just drawing and glueing things down on paper, but now I know its much more, its expressing yourself in every way possible. Creativity is everywhere.
ReplyDeleteGreat blog. <3