This is just a quick update considering I only finished my last blog a day ago.
The NBA finals is officially set to be the Dallas Mavericks of the Western Conference to face off against the Miami Heat of the Eastern conference.
This means that each team is the champion of their own respective conference... but who is going to be the team to be the league champion?
If memory serves right, then it will be the Miami Heat to win the title, and it is a tough argument for sure. Wade, Lebron, Bosh and the healthy Udonis Haslem is a strong line, but the Mavericks won't go down without a fight.
The Mavericks lost to the Heat a few years ago in the NBA finals, were Dywane Wade led his team to the title. He since then has recruited some more talent, but so has Dallas.
You should already know my stand on Dirk and the Mavs, and I still hope that they win, not only because I favor them, but because Dirk doesn't have a championship ring. He won the NBA MVP in 2007, but has not gotten to be named on a championship team.
Dirk has been phenominal, and I can't wait to see how this series turns out.
With all the talent on these two teams, I wouldn't be surprised if it went to all 7 games to decide the winner.
No comments:
Post a Comment
All comments must conform to Cawthra's code of student behaviour; no offensive language will be tolerated.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.