HEY KIDS! DO YOU LIKE THE RAPTURE?!
Yes, saturday may 21st marked the latest rapture prediction that proved inaccurate. Our dearest nutball Harold Camping, pictured above, the prophet of this calamity, stated that on Saturday, enourmous earthquakes would open the graves of the pure, letting them ascend to God's righteous party-boat, leaving the rest of the planet to die in a series of plagues, earthquakes, tornadoes, G20 summits, and other calamities until October 21st, when god straps the world to a bottle rocket to impress his 2051 year old son. Evidently, this hasn't happened, and it isn't the first time Camping made a mistake. In the 90s he published a book titled "1994?" detailing how this situation would have happened 17 years ago, then afterwards said that his prediction was victim to a mathematical error (Math that was somewhere present in the bible). May 21st marked the 7000th anniversary of the flood of noah's ark, and for such a date, this rain is pathetic. Since the failed prediction, Camping's followers are in an uproar, many of them having quit their jobs, sold their possessions and donated their life savings to Camping's radio broadcast, telling the entire world about impending doom. Camping has reportedly gone into hiding, and his worldwide ministry radio broadcast has gone off the air until further notice. Only goes to show you kids, if you want to be a successful religious leader, hide from your mistakes.
Maybe some old guy predicted the day that he expected to croak, but me, im staying alive. It really seems as if people look through the bible and add a bunch of numbers and theories together until they "find something" closest to the current date and say its going to be the next rapture. What a load of bull...
ReplyDeleteThis event with Harold Camping literally DROVE me crazy, I yelled at some kids in the hallway because they said "Hey, did you hear the world's gonna end tomorrow!?" NO, ITS NOT. I thought he was a nutjob the moment I heard about this. His predictions are all crazy, and he is not a prophet, preacher, or whatever else he claims to be, his predictions are false, and I'm horribly sick of hearing about him. I knew the rapture wouldn't happen, and so did many others, and now we all know he is a fake. He disregarded he was wrong about it 17 years ago, and now he tried to act confused, but he is a phoney no matter how I look at him. Honestly, I don't believe a rapture will ever happen.
ReplyDeleteNice blog, thank you.