Thursday, June 16, 2011
The cawthra park dress code honestly confuses me. It's there, but its like its not in effect at all. Girls walk around in shortshorts, crop tops, lace tank tops, etc and nothing gets said or done about it. It personally doesnt bug me all that much, because I think that if a girl wants to dress provocitvely then so be it, its her choice and she knows the consequences, well....at least i hope she would. I can understand to a point, because the weather lately has been ridiculously hot, but when your ass is hanging out of your shorts and your boobs are about to pop out of your bra and/or shirt, i really dont understand the need to be dressed like that. Wearing a little bit more fabric on your body, might make you sweat a bit more, but it surely wont kill you. Guys might enjoy seeing you dress that way, but as for me, i dont ever want to see that. Cover up.
Labels:
Kaylan Stone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I don't know what to think about the dress code anymore. They tell us no bra's, no buts, no belly's, blabla, yet when people walk around the school half naked, I honestly don't hear the teachers complain anymore. It's only been announced once this year, and no one's listening, I still see all of those, every day. :p Though, I think its the persons choice if they want to look like that or not, it doesn't matter too much, though its not respectful to the teachers and people who don't want to see that. Thanks for blogging.
ReplyDelete^I can't agree more with the comment above. I 100% agree with the line, "I don't even know what to think about the dress code anymore."
ReplyDeleteSeriously, they tell us to cover it up, but than in reality teachers don't confront the students telling them to cover up. So how are we supposed to know, we're meeting the "guide lines." Seriously though, as summer arrives dress code becomes an issue.
BroadwayStar14 said,
ReplyDeletesure some guys like when girls "let it all hang out" but some guys actually hate it ..... its called modesty and you arent only disrespecting your own body when u dress like that .. u are disrespecting the people around u and its quite sad !!! but u r right everybody has the right to wear what they want .... but there are also school rules .. and we should all be respectfull enought to listen to them .... they are placed for a reason !