Tuesday, June 14, 2011

MW3

Well I actually was planning on talking about how garbage MW3 was going to be but after watching some gameplay video's I realized that MW3 look's petty beast, and I am actually looking forward to it. I, along with tones of others, still love MW2 and MW3 looks allot like MW2 just with better graphics and new weapons. For some reason MW2's online was so fun, I don't know what it was, it was way better than black ops. And now they are coming out with MW3, I believe that it is gunna be really fun online and I really hope they bring back quick scoping -That would be too good-. I am also looking forward to the new maps that they are going to come out with. I am not much of a story mode player though are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must conform to Cawthra's code of student behaviour; no offensive language will be tolerated.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.