So E3 has come and past again... another year gone by. Many new exciting games are coming out, Some that I am looking forward to are MW3, Battlefield 3, and Assassins creed revelations. The graphics in these games are wicked, especially Battlefield 3 (it looks so realistic), it makes me think of how far are the games graphics going to go in the future? It’s going to be insane. Those three games are the highlight of E3 for me this year, I believe that all three of them are going to go far past everyone’s expectation of the games, I think all three of them did a god job in getting everyone’s attention at E3, the trailers and gameplay that were played were crazy! I can't wait until they come out!
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
E3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Can't wait for Saints Row 3, Dark Souls, Dead Island, Assassins Creed, and a handful of others talked about at E3!
ReplyDelete