Friday, June 17, 2011

I can't think of anything to write about

At this point in time, I have 3 more blogs to do and I can't think of a thing to write about. The only thing I can think of writing about is the same thing that Aaron already wrote about - blogging. When I initially got this project, I assumed it would be a cake-walk. "Oh, I'd be able to finish them all in a week, it's no big deal.", said I. But after the first blog was due, I found it increasingly hard to write about anything.

As I write this, it is the last day of school. Class is ending in a few minutes, and I'm only on my second paragraph of my 4th blog, and I have 2 more blogs to do. Am I gonna get them done? Not a chance, but I'm doing what I can within the time span that I have left.

Well, this is pretty much it. A mediocre blog about nothing.

3 comments:

  1. Haha, funny blog. I do agree that it is hard to come up with ideas, especially now! They also take up a lot of time. I'm having the same problem. Trying to think of what my last blog topic could be?! But nothings coming to me. Good luck with the rest of your blogs, hopefully you will finish them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good post because i am having the same issues, even when Aaron pushes me to make up a topic for him i can't think of anything. Maybe you can write about random stuff that comes up in your head, i think i might resort to doing that . Ill most likely write a blog about trying to think about an idea, or maybe even creating one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. you clearly can if you just wrote this blog. just blog about stuff you did or witnessed it might help you with future blogs.

    ReplyDelete

All comments must conform to Cawthra's code of student behaviour; no offensive language will be tolerated.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.