As my blogging time comes to an end I figure I may as well write something that isn't random, and that I can actually talk about. And because of that, I have chosen to write about League of Legends.
About a year ago League of Legends was released, based on the popular MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena). The object in the game is to kill the enemy team as much as possible, destroy the enemy turrets, and kill the enemies nexus. LoL has quickly destroyed the competition in the MOBA game type, like Heroes of Newerth, and even the popular dota which is a popular game which is even made by some of the same creaters as LoL. The objective in the game is won by pushing different lanes by leveling up, killing creeps and enemy champions and earning money and buying items. Although the game is very enjoyable, and has a massive amount of players, the servers are very awful and are very unstable, and have even been hacked very recently.
This game is what I was doing before I started writing my blogs a few hours ago, and is what I will continue to do after I publish this blog and log off this site. So adios blogger!
i hear people talking about this game like all the time. they would talk about their performance the day before and i find it a bit annoying sometimes. i hear its a fun game that takes some strategy. overall i think this game could be fun, maybe ill try it in the future.
ReplyDeleteAaron i am a League of Legends enthusiast such as your self. And i must say you are a total amatuer at it, and have onced cost us a ranked match victory. But what a wonderful blog to wright about one of the best free games on the internet.
ReplyDeleteone of the most fun strategic games on the Internet well written blog i think it is very fun to play and requires alot of concentration
ReplyDelete