So one day I went home after hearing that the psn was back up, (You know I have no idea who said it but someone once said "if it sounds to good to be true it probably is" <--[who said that?, comment about it...]) when I got home and turned on my ps3 I tried to sign in, the game told me to renew my password... Are you serious? I didn't even remember my blog password, for real I have posted on like three blog accounts... After finding out what my password was I managed to sign in, the playstation store was still down but online was working. One week later the playstation store came back online and 2 of 5 games free to download to every ps3 owner. The games were; Little Big Planet 1, Infamous 1, Dead Nation, Wipe Out HD, And Stardust HD <-- Wtf is stardust?... Come on playstation at least give us some new games, playstation also gave so other things like themes and a month subscription to playstation plus. No, the thing's they gave us are not amazing but what ever, at least playstation did something for us.
Monday, June 13, 2011
PS3 Back up?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I didn't like the fact that Sony gave us only FIVE free games to choose from! Those games are also dated and crap too. But the i like how LittleBigPlanet and inFamous was there, those where the only good games.
ReplyDeleteAs for the whole PS Plus b.s. Its b.s, lol, being a Plus member is a total waste of money, and being able to be given it free is completely worthless, its nothing and its garbage. Some Welcome Back Package.
Damici said,
ReplyDeleteYeah the 5 games were a bit old and kind of pointless. Sony atleast should of had the decency to give us some new games or at the very least some demos.